- Carrier frequency range: 2150 to 2400 MHz S band or 1400 to 1600 MHz L band or C band 4400 to 4900 MHz or 5091 to 5150 MHz.
- RF output power: From 5 W to 20 W (43 dBm ± 1 dB) all conditions (must be specified when order).
- VSWR < 1.5 (infinite VSWR is supported)
- Load mismatch : no degradation (RF = open or short)
- Spurious outputs: In accordance IRIG106-96 (-60 dBc typical)
- Harmonics: In accordance IRIG106-96.
- Carrier frequency tuning step: 125 kHz (for rate below 1Mbits/s) 250 kHz (for rate 1Mbits/s to 20Mbits/s)
- Carrier frequency stability: ± 2.5 ppm over temperature range. ± 7.5 ppm all clauses including aging over 5 years.
- Modulation: user selectable digital PCM/FM (Tier 0), SOQPSK-TG (Tier I).
- Spectral occupancy: IRIG 106-17 Chapter 2 spectral mask for tier 0 and tier 1.
- Data rate: 1 Mbits/s to 20 Mbits/s (100kbps option available) automatic adaptation of deviation according to Tier 0 and Tier I IRIG mask.
- Operating temperature -40°C to +65°C.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- STC option: 2 x 5 W with two antennas with SMA connectors according to IRIG 106-15 Appendix S
- LDPC option: 1024, 4096 blocks code rate 1/2, 2/3 and 4/5 according to IRIG 106-15 Appendix R.
On Board Digital transmitter module for NanoX system. This module can be combined to CPU-NRT-NX or CPU-NT-NX controller modules to integrate transmitter functionality directly into the same chassis. Available in Sband / Cband / Lband