The NanoS acquisition system is the new most efficient flight test recorder, with an ultra-compact design, and an ease of changing acquisition modules.
Built around the Nano Recorder, the Nano S provides modularity. The Nano-S DAU-R (data acquisition unit - recorder) is configurable and reconfigurable. The base system includes:
The central unit with USB or Ethernet connection 10/100/1000, connected by a switch or directly to a PC. This central unit includes the internal time code or an Irig B time code or a GPS time code.
Up to eight modules (limited by base: power module), user modules can be added between the central unit and the base: power supply module.
All types of acquisition modules can be Stacked on the Nano (see products in our catalog).
The NanoS have high speed data bus that permit an access time of 1.6 Gbits/second between each module, and the SATA disc used: 500 Mbits/second flow rate and 256 GBytes capacity (consult us for superior performance).
The Nano S unit operates as "standalone" or as a master/ slave units (Synchro and data included in sFPDP protocol fiber optical duplex)..
Advantages of the NANO S
- A wide range of acquisition modules
- An ease of changing acquisition modules.
- Real time PCM Transmitting
- Can be use like a concentrator
- IRIG-106 chapter 10 compliant.
- Ready to receive new 1.8" solid state disc products (512 GB or 1 Terabyte...)
- Optional dual Solid State Disc module.
- Hot-Swappable SATA SSD Module.
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface.
- Free software for all exploitations.
- The most compact product, in the world of flight testing and measurement.
- Fixation on the aircraft included in the package.
- Synchronization: 100 ns accuracy between the modules (also for all modules in parallel and serial)
- Modular testing on civil and military aircraft by versatile exchangeable modules.
- Can be positioned anywhere in the aircraft (with just one duplex optical fiber cable)
- Multiplex of airborne data and recording and sending by Ethernet
- Testing of all types aircraft (plane, helicopter, UAV)
SizeNanoS with 1 user module (D x W x H)
110 mm x 112 mm x 56 mm
NanoS with 8 users module (D x W x H)
110 mm x 112 mmx 140 mm
WeightAbout 1 Kg (With 2 users modules)
About 1,9 Kg (With 8 users modules)
Power supply:28 Volts DC (17 to 36V)
MIL STD704 E (power interruption >50ms).
Consumption: 12 watts nominal.
Part of MIL C 38 999
NanoS under Shocks and Vibration test
Operating Temperature:- 40°C to + 71°C.
Extreme of temperature: - 55° C to 85° C (no destructive)
Test MIL STD 810F
Storage temperature:- 55°C to + 90°C
- 0,04 g² of 5 to 1000 Hz, 1 hour per axis (3 axis)
- MIL STD 810D-E metod 514.3 (procedure 1)
- 1/2 sinus , > 60g, 11 ms (6/2 axes)
- MIL STD 810D-E method 513.3 (procedure.1&2)
- 10 g (6/2 axes)
- MIL STD 810E method 513.3 (procedure 1 & 2)
- 60g on 3 axes
Humidity in use:5% to 95 % without condensation
MIL STD 810F
Humidity in storage:5% to 95 % without condensation
MIL STD 810F
Altitude and decompression:Min: -1500 feet, max: 60,000 feet
With 12.000 feet/minute
(420 Kpa/minute). MIL STD 810F
Altitude max. storage:No limit
Position of use:All positions
Electromagnetic compatibility:MIL STD 461 E (20/08/99)
MTBF > 30 000 hours (MIL HDBK 217)
MTTR < 30 mn.
The coupling with other slave units is operated by a serial fiber optical link present on the power supply module (With Coupling option) on each unit compatible with NanoS & NanoS². Total of 1000Mbps flow rate is available in this configuration, in a total synchronous mode. The maximum theoretical distance between units can up to 10 kilometers (6.2 mi). The advantage of slave unit, it’s to capture others sensors parameters from another aircraft location and reducing the wiring.
CPU Module of master unit multiplex the data from other units placed in different place of the aircraft. Slave units are extension of the master unit assured by sFPDP connection of 2.5 Gbits/s (Full Duplex fiber optical), who assure a total synchronous acquisition, between units.
Modules and options
- Differential Voltage "
- Strain gauges/Bridge Signal 4
- Thermocouple/Thermistor 4
- ICP Sensors 4
- Charge amplifier (Piezo) 4
- LVDT/RVDT Converter "
- Synchro Resolver 4
- Pressure/Temperature Scanner 4 Digital/Bus Modules
- serial FPDP (Fiber) 3
- PCM Acquisition/Restitution v
- ARINC 429 v
- MIL-STD-1553 v
- AFDX® / ARINC 664 3
- Stanag 3910 v
- Ethernet 3
- CAN bus v
- Differential discrete v
- Pulses Measure/Counter v
- PCM Merger v
- RS 422/485 v
- RS 232 v
- Digital to Analog Converter v Video/Audio Modules
- Video SD $
- Video HD $ Optional chassis part(s)
- CPU - PCM Real-time Transmitting "
- Network Switch module 3
- Additional PCM Stream Module " Accessory(ies)
- HD Camera & Area Mic combo
- Crash protected memory unit