The D.T.MUX Sfamily is efficient data acquisition unit (DAU) with a recording processing unit included. Designed for airborne use like flight test environment, the D.T.MUX Sfamily is proposed in different chassis from 6, 9 to 14 user’s modules. A wide range of acquisition modules are available and can be easily plugged into chassis, allowing a great versatility.
A unit is constituted by a CPU module available with different options (Real time transmitting, GPS Time …) and a recording capacity from 8 to 512GB. The power supply module is directly integrated in the main chassis and include Ultra capacitor which ensures to preserve data in case of sudden power cut.
The recording of data acquired, is assure by a solid sate data memory disk, made to work in the worst environment compliant with MIL-STD 810F. This disk is hot swappable and connectable to a simple laptop for data exploitation. This unit is actally use by a large number of flight test center over the world and D.T.MUX Sfamily is a reference in the field. This unit can be also used for other application, like structural wear surveillance, or like a video or mission recorder.
Advantages of the Sfamily
- An ease of changing acquisition modules.
- IRIG-106 chapter 10 compliant.
- Ready to receive new 1.8" solid state disc products (512 GB or 1 Terabyte...)
- Optional dual Solid State Disc module.
- 2 user modules to 8 user modules
- Hot-Swappable SATA SSD Module.
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface.
- Free software for all exploitations.
- Fixation on the aircraft included in the package.
The D.T.MUX Airborne recorder can be delivered with 3 types of connectors: Miniature D, MIL C83 513 B (idem MIL STD 1344, by separate modules) or MIL-C 38 999 –3 (round connectors by alone front panel). The D.T MUX –S unit operates as "standalone" or as a master/ slave units (synchro + Ethernet).
- Flight Test, Sensor Development
- Cockpit Video
- Data Acquisition
- UAV Surveillance
- High Resolution Video Recording
- Ground Mobile vehicle data Acquisition
- D.T MUX recorder with Irig B time and audio. 28V DC power supply: D.T MUX – S : 14, 9, 6
- [SDD - 1 slot used] 256,64, 32, 16, 8 or 4 Gbytes
- [SSD - 2 slot used] 1 Tera, 512 Gbytes
- Cockpit control unit: RC control box
- Mating connector set: 1 m
- Mounting tray: Included
|Height||5 inches, 127mm|
|Depth||7 inches , 178 mm|
|Weight||<6.6 lbs - < 3Kg (9 slots)|
|Volume||9 slots = 210 in³ - 3,5 liters|
- Storage: - 55°C to + 85°C
- Operating : - 40°C to + 71°C.
- Extreme of temperature in use: - 55° C to 85° C (no destructive)
- Compliant with test procedure MIL STD 810D method 520.0(procedure III)
- In storage: 5% to 95%
- In use: 5% to 95 % without condensation
- MIL STD 810D method 507.2 (procedure III)
Altitude and decompression
- Min: -1500 feet, max: 60,000 feet
- With 12.000 feet/minute (420 Kpa/minute)
- 0,04 g² of 5 to 1000 Hz, 1 hour per axis (3 axis)
- Compliant with MIL STD 810D-E metod 514.3 (procedure 1)
- 1/2 sinus , > 60g, 11 ms (6/2 axes)
- Compliant with MIL STD 810D-E method 513.3 (proc.1&2)
- 10 g (6/2 axes)
- Compliant with MIL STD 810E method 513.3 (Standard procedure 1 & 2)
- 20g on 3 axes
- Compliant with MIL-STD-461E Standard
Modules and options
- Differential Voltage "
- Strain gauges/Bridge Signal 4
- Pressure/Temperature Scanner 4
- Synchro Resolver 4
- LVDT/RVDT Converter "
- Charge amplifier (Piezo) 4
- ICP Sensors 4
- Thermocouple/Thermistor 4 Digital/Bus Modules
- MIL-STD-1553 v
- Pulses Measure/Counter v
- ARINC 429 v
- RS 232 v
- Ethernet 3
- PCM Acquisition/Restitution v
- serial FPDP (Fiber) 3
- PCM Merger v
- AFDX® / ARINC 664 3
- RS 422/485 v
- Differential discrete v
- CAN bus v
- Stanag 3910 v
- Digital to Analog Converter v Video/Audio Modules
- Video MJPEG 2000W/Audio $
- Video H.264 [Mpeg4]/Audio $ Accessory(ies)
- HD Camera & Area Mic combo
- Crash protected memory unit